Additional Community Resources and Information:
- COVID-19 Vaccine Safety for Children – FAQs
- Self Isolation & Quarantine info
- Washoe County COVID-19 Data Reports
- Community Navigators
- In light of the recent passage of the CARES Act to help combat the economic and health emergencies caused by coronavirus, U.S. Senator Catherine Cortez Masto has assembled FAQs outlining vital provisions of the CARES Act to help Nevadans. FAQs include information on rebate checks, unemployment insurance, small business assistance, relief for homeowners and renters, and medical supply support.
- Nevada Resiliency Project
- Funeral assistance from FEMA
- Information on Coronavirus information for Child Care Facilities including a list of open/closed child care facilities.
- Updates on the Washoe County Senior Services Meal programs:
- Many local grocery stores are offering Senior Hours. For more information go to Washoe County shopping resources for seniors.
- Food Bank of Northern Nevada
- Aging & Disability (Washoe County)
- Energy Assistance (Nevada)
- Unemployment Office (Nevada)
- Welfare Office (Nevada) – SNAP (Food stamps), Medicaid & Cash (must have kids)
- Children’s Cabinet – Food, Utilities, Childcare, Safety
- Family and Medical Leave (FMLA)
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act: Employer Paid Leave Requirements