Virtual Town Hall Friday, April 24
Focus on tomorrow’s town hall to focus on public safety and health and wellness
Health District Hotline:
Follow us on Twitter:
Reno/Sparks, Nev. – April 23, 2020. The Regional Information Center will take the community’s COVID-19 public safety and health and wellness questions in our third Virtual Town Hall on Friday, April 24 at 1 p.m. The town hall will feature a panel of experts and regional leaders.
In total, the community has submitted more than 400 questions; we thank you for your engagement and will address as many questions as we can in these Virtual Town Halls.
WHAT: Virtual Town Hall – third in a series through the month of April designed to bring experts and elected officials directly to the community to answer questions and provide updated information.
GUESTS: All guests (which are subject to change) will be joining the Town Hall via Zoom.
- Senator Catherine Cortez Masto
- Vice-Mayor Devon Reese, City of Reno
- Mayor Ron Smith, City of Sparks
- Commission Chair Bob Lucey, Washoe County
- Regional Law Enforcement and Fire Department Officials
- Community Health and Wellness Professionals
WHEN: Friday, April 24, 2020 at 1 p.m. Watch on the following link:
- City of Sparks Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/cityofsparks
**Note to media: Washoe County Television (WCTV) will be providing a clean broadcast feed for media. For questions, please contact Mark Hatjakes at 775-200-6509.